![]() |
| This is our adopted son, Hogan. We let him stay in Kuranda because he likes it there. :-) |
![]() |
| The sexiest man in snorkeling gear ever. :-) The Aviator got to see some fantastic fishies and reef!! |
| In a semi submersible something or other at the Reef. This made me sea sick for the third time that day. Lame. :-) |
![]() |
| Day trip out to the Great Barrier Reef on a day with high sea and severe wind warnings= Caitlin throwing up 3 times!!! :-( |
| On our way out to the Reef, our boat stopped at Green Island. Usually it's a beautiful, tropical oasis. The day we were there, it was rainy, windy, and coldy. :-) |
| While we were in Cairns, we went horseback riding. It was FANTASTIC! I was glad to get to ride one more time before the baby comes in the Spring. The Aviator is a natural! |
| The sun FINALLY came out while we were in Sydney so we took the opportunity to hit Bondi beach! It was so beautiful! The water was nice and cold. :-) Look at how clear it is though!!! |
| Nothing like a rejuvenating day at the beach with the love of your life! :-) |
![]() |
| Tom. We love this dog. :-) |
![]() |
| Tallest rosemary plant I've ever seen in my life!! It smelled AMAZING! ;-) |
| How would you like to wake up to this face every morning? Beautiful! |
| Boulder Lake |
| Coastal cliffs. |
| The Centre of New Zealand! :-) |









Looks like it was an amazing trip; you guys got some really beautiful photos! I hope to take a vacation that beautiful very soon! :)
ReplyDeleteCaitlin! Your trip looked amazing! I cant, you have pretty much lived my lifes dream in your vacation...HOLDING A KOALA!!!!! FEEDING A BABY SHEEP.... seriously im dieing over here. All your picks are so beautiful thanks for sharing your awesome vacation. xoxo - M
ReplyDeleteGreat job capturing your fantastic vacation on here! The pictures are amazing. You look beautiful Caitlin!! I hope you're feeling well.
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures, but all I really want to say is.....
ReplyDeleteSCUBA STEVE!