Hello Everybody.
So it's officially been 2010 for some time now and I really needed to update this monster, considering my last post was BEFORE Christmas... :-)
We had a very splendid time with family and friends over Christmas and New Years. We split our vacation in to two parts.
Part I: Christmas in Arizona with the Copelands
Part II: New Years in California with the Williams/Breijos/Brantners/Callahans/Hayflichs
Nothing new is going on around here... We're awaiting our lease ending in May so that we can get on base before we move to Japan to make the transition more seamless-hopefully... :-)
The end of this month brings a whole new adventure to a start! I'll be attending my Doula Certification Workshop in Birmingham, Alabama!
I just want to send a little shout out to my hubby... Thank you for all of your encouragement and support! You make my life so beautiful. I love you!
I hope everyone is having an excellent week!!
NIce post Caitlin. i like the new look too! I need to get some of those pics for my picture wall. Ps. im looking into nursing school today! im so excited. I feel like there is a light at the end of this TBG hell.
ReplyDeleteWho might this be, Anonymous?? :-)
ReplyDelete