Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More pictures from Grad week!

My wonderful in-laws and us at Bob Hall Beach, Corpus Christi, TX.

Jeff and me at the winging.


Jeff and his friend in the Italian Navy, Michele(Mikel).

My Mom and me at the Bay Club after the winging.

My ridiculously good-looking husband and me. The only picture of us with his wings on from the night!


Special Request: Prayer warriors! Please pray for my sister-in-law's family in Pennsylvania! They've suffered quite a bit off loss in the passed few weeks. Your prayers are appreciated!
Also please pray for my friend Jenn's mom. They found a lump and it's cancerous. they are meeting with Docs tomorrow to discuss treatment options and get more info about what they're up against... Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. wowzer's Cat...you look beautiful! I love your hair color! I havent seen Mommy's haircut yet...beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe little caitlin. you look more grown up everytime i see you. I still have this image of you with chapped lips, a jump rope as your whip, and pink cowboy boots. lol.. I love you so much :) The pic of you and Jeff at the winging is classic....this just might be one for the piano.

    ReplyDelete